What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clean

Looks pretty neat. the only thing I find bad is how the picture at the middle sounds squashed. Still, it's a very good looking site. :D

Very clean and concise, the main image does appear to be out of shape some what?

Thanks for the comments the image is stretched out, it's not the image that is gonna be used there. I just put a sample there to show the client the dimensions of the slide show img. The last proof that was approved has some changes to it. Noting to big but rather some touching up and small details added. I had fun doing this one because of how unique the nav is and the style that was used. It was a lot of fun. I gotta do all the content pages now... yay... Lol

no doubt, you have it down really well but that image of the girl looks squashed a bit. imo ( sending you a PM shortly)

Back