What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copyright theft

raid2506

Just thought I would throw this out there, please feel free to move if it's in the wrong section.

Whilst searching for new techniques to deal with water stains on the photos I restore I came across a watermark removal service being offered on eBay.

Item 290861446551 or just search watermark removal.

I find it quite sickening that somebody is actually offering to remove copyright and watermark protection from other peoples artwork!

Have reported it as an illegal item but I think it would be in everybody's interest if we all reported it.

I Hate Copyright Notices Myself! ...The thing is about Internet Photos? ...You very rarely find the Watermark belongs to the Rightful Owner. I see People chopping Names off of Photos and Photo Chops all the Time and adding their own website Logos as if they were the Source of Origin.

You don't know how many Good Chops have been Ruined by this Me Me Me overt tagging of Images. I think the the Only Reason they Developed Content Aware Patch Tool was to eliminated those Annoying Bugs on the Screen. :)

Back