What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Correction for misprinted card - Yellow card

Taipan20

Hello! I would really appreciate if anyone could fix this misprinted card for a boardgame for me please

On the "Yellow Card" image below, the heptagon symbol with the star and the paw symbol were misprinted in the wrong positions.
And the faded yellow star in the background is missing.
xz392nax5c6b1.2.png

This image below is a low quality example from the rulebook that shows where the 2 symbols should be positioned and the faded yellow star in the background.
The dimension size for the card is 88mm x 63mm
YdN0orFKMM6f.png

Something like this?
YellowCard_01.png

It might help to know what you are going to do with these. Also, the quality of your sample image is fairly poor and small (532px x 711px).
If you are looking to print these, I would suggest that you have them made from scratch in a vector format and in a more appropriate size and resolution.

If you are looking to print these, I would suggest that you have them made from scratch in a vector format and in a more appropriate size and resolution.
yeh my intention was to print them off and use the image to create a custom card i dont know anything about editing images so i looked up what a vector format is and i understand what u mean
im happy to compromise on the size/resolution quality for an image that looks correct.
with the sample image the reason why its poor and small is because in the rulebook its very small 35mm x 25mm so i increased the image size
thankyou so much i love it and you are amazing 💜

Back