What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Create a Text Box for Web

thetonyshort

I'm all new to photoshop and something I'm looking to achieve is to create a psd file where I apply html / css to a website.

I'm really interested to know how I'd go about creating a box with text inside along with two colours and a button which when clicked will direct my user to another page.

If you look at the attached, this is exactly what I want to achieve.

Thank You

Tony

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-05-10 at 20.33.28.png
    Screen Shot 2013-05-10 at 20.33.28.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 23
Select the Slice tool and make a selection of the 2 boxes once it has been sliced right click each box and select properties and put in the urls for the link.

Go to file> save for web> making sure you select the option images and html save it and you will get an index.html or whatever you named it and a folder labelled images with the images in that is a mini website done

Idk if Photoshop "save for web" is the right thing to do it.It's rly easy to do it with css and html.If you want i could do it for you if you want.

Back