What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CS5 and Sinedots II

meamjw

I have been trying to install Sinedots II in CS5 with no success. I am using Win7 Pro, 64bit and am wondering if that is the problem, however there are a couple of other factors that I've noticed that may have a bearing on the issue.
After downloading Sinedots, I copy it and paste it into the programs folder that says plugins. When I open CS5 it's interface has no plugins option and Sinedots does not show up in filters.
The other troubling factor is that every time I try to paste Sinedots I get an error box saying I need Administrator's permission, but there is an option to proceed. When I click proceed Sinedots shows up in the program folder,but it still will not show up in Photoshop's interface.
Is there a solution or will Sinedots just not work on a 64bit system?

what Hoog said.
If you're looking for something that makes fractals, check out Richard Rosenman's Peter dejong explorer for photoshop, again it's 32 bit, but it does make use of all processor cores.

Back