What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Export histogram info

Is it possible to export the histogram info into a spreadsheet, in the same way I can do with the measurement log? I need it to include the value for "Pixels:"
IMG_0001.jpg

Thanks,
Andrew

I've come across that thread but they don't explain how to do it. I am using CS6. Any suggestions about how to do this? Do I need to purchase an extension or plugin?

Thank you!
Andrew

I noticed that after I posted the link. I'm looking for instructions on how to do it.

It exports a .csv of numbers which I have no idea how to make sense. None of those numbers are the number for "Pixels: " highlighted in the image I attached:

IMG_0001.jpg

At least I am able to get the area measurement, but I was hoping to get the pixel count (not the area) after making a selection within a selection.

The data you want is in the 'Tab' delimited txt file, not the csv file.

The txt file contains the header labels first then each Measurement Set on its own line...which includes everything you have in the measurement window.

Regards.
MrToM.

Last edited:

Back