What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ficticional Airline design

bahamafotoshoppe

AirTaxi: Made up airline
\tell me what you guys think, feel free to make suggestions or design alterations.
adhmw5.jpg

2s8s4xw.jpg

Attachments

• adhmw5.jpg
    adhmw5.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 42
I like the logo, but the "wing" shapes need some cleaning up on the edges. They should be more consistent and smooth.

The pattern on the aircraft's fuselage is overused. Perhaps having a white on the nose going back to slowly building in black squares until you have a checker pattern at the rear of the jet would be more visually appealing.

I like the logo, but the "wing" shapes need some cleaning up on the edges. They should be more consistent and smooth.

The pattern on the aircraft's fuselage is overused. Perhaps having a white on the nose going back to slowly building in black squares until you have a checker pattern at the rear of the jet would be more visually appealing.

I'll work on it.;)

So, since you've already had some constructive criticism, I'll just say that I love the airplane decorative design. And the slogan is funny, if not a little scary: that in a hurry part!

yeah a real airline wouldnt have a slogan that suggests hurrying , maybe quick fast and on time

like the concept though well thought out

How about "In a hurry? Relax, we'll get you there in time, AIRtaxi"

Back