What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has this photo been doctored?

i've just picked up some anomalies over here, upon further inspection it looks like the healer brush has been used

I just checked a couple of these and the address detais should be in caps with the same font and size as the other print.

Okay guys thanks for everything I've been really busy today but you've all really helped, I'm going to try and get the original image up here when I get back in a few hours
More and more evidence showing this is a fake!
Not sure what to do now
Thanks

That sucks. I guess you learnt your lesson though huh?

I was going to suggest that if you bought it through an intermediary you'd probably be able to get your money back through them and they would chase the other party.

Have you tried contacting your bank or credit card company?

I have to ask if this is a wind up?

You give your location as London and he (allegedly) posted it from London?

Maybe you should man up, walk down the road and go get your money back?

So you have your end of term this week and I assume you are heading home to London, you can go sort it out then?

I'm sure Henry has plans on sorting this out. for now, let's try to stay positive, and try not say things like 'man up' as the actual context could be restrictive, as it currently is :)

what is the face value of this item missing in action? sure sounds like a lot of hoopla if this item isn't that expensive.

The Receipt Appears to be Real and even came from a Real Business in the United Kingdom.

Here's a Panoramic I made from Google Street View of the Post Office. The Numbers on the Receipt seem to correspond accurately with this Location.

yes the LOCATION is real, but the OP was asking if the postal code had been photoshopped on, which, to be it definitely has been.

Back