What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

Nebraska12R

Hi everyone! I have been checking out this site for a little bit now....I have PS6 (for all of maybe three weeks now). I really love the program. I am learning slowly but never-the-less, I am learning. If I can figure this out, I will show you the first thing I built (with the help of this site)

Ooo... went for the spirograph effect huh? Very nice, very nice.
Looks like you're coming along ok to me.:perfect:

Welcome to the community too Nebraska, hope you enjoy your stay. [excited]

Welcome Nebraska12R

Goo job on the spirograph tutorial. I am sure you willl have a fun and informative time here.

Sanby

Welcome aboard Nebraska and thank you for sharing! Wow! That's an impressive "first image"!!!:perfect: Stick around... you'll have a great time here whilst learning and improving your skills! ;)

Oh oh oh, nice :D

You inspired me to take a look at the same tutorial and this is what came out.

Oh, and yes, I'm new to both posting in the forum as to actually using PhotoShop
[saywhat] [shhh] ;\

And welcome to board too Insanium :perfect:

Yours looks great too, well done! :perfect:

Ok new members who are reading this thread and still didn't have the courage to post.... c'mon, join the club :perfect:

You do want to learn Photoshop? Our members are all eager to help each other out! ;)

Whieeeeeeeeee :D
thank you

Ohh.. no proper introduction. Me sowwy. I'm a 21 year old male from the Netherlands. I work 5 days per week. I used to go to school, but left due to the school not living up to my expectations. So now I work until I either find another education type thingy or until I find the best job in the world (nope, dunno what that would be.. yet).

I work as a print operator, operating (along with some small maintenance) machines such as the DocuTech 6135, DocuTech 6100, DocuColor 2045, Danka C1750 and an Image Source 70. The first 2 are high capacity B&W printers.. The others are medium and low capacity color printers and the last one is a medium capacity B&W printer, with the ability to use a few colors (red, green, blue and yellow) as support. Though not whilst copying.

In my free time I play the keyboard, read books, play games, do stuff with my girlfriend (like going out for dinner, drink, etcetc). I also do some Taekwondo, even though the past few weeks I haven't been able to train, due to an injury.

Oh, and my newly discovered hobby seems to be PhotoShop. I've used it a bit before when I was still going to school.

Hmmm... now, to get an avatar. How about this? Maybe without the text. Or with something else. What do you folks think?

oh oh, and it should be smaller of course :rofl:

Great job to the both of ya:perfect:
and welcome too[excited]

Welcome aboard Insanium I like the avitar you have shown us, I agree take the writing out, I don't think it needs it. Your ball is great too, glad you joined in with the fun

Gaus I would like to add that we inspire each other too he he he
sfm

Welcome Insanium

I really like those two images you posted her, I am looking forward to sse more of your work in the future.

Sanby

New tongue huh Erik?! Ya... i hate that too. [oops]

Welcome to the community Insanium, hope you enjoy your stay. [excited]

Thank you and I'm sure I will :D

I like the ball Nebraska has in the middle. I also like the fact that he, unlike me, actually didn't go for just the outlines :perfect:

And I feel kinda silly for using the thread he started to pop up in. Me sowwy :{

Welcome aboard Insanium and THANK YOU for introducing yourself and posting your first work with us! :D Well done!
And I feel kinda silly for using the thread he started to pop up in.
Are you kidding? [confused] We don't care where you "pop up"... just so long as you do! :rofl:
Enjoy yourself here...play, learn & have fun![oops]

Welcome Insanium, really impressed with your first image, am new to Photoshop as well, and have found this board so helpful with any questions I have. Great bunch of people.:)

Back