What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Negative SEO

Hi, just getting into photoshop a bit more these days and so happy to find a site like this where I can ask questions...I'm still finding photoshop a bit like playing the piano...so many possibilities/options that I'm not always sure which keys to press!

Well your in a good place to discover the possibilities Ps holds.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

I have been able to learn a fair bit through trial and error (mostly error!), but I'm still such a noob that I find myself staring at the screen or desperately searching through every menu in hopes of finding that one thing I used a couple months ago, etc. I use CS5, and really love what the programme can do; I feel like I'm driving a Ferrari, but only in first gear.

Time is on your side, so learn at your own pace...

Maybe join in on our challenges we host, many do and it will help you learn new stuff all the time.

Back