What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help changing clothing color

rafe

Would anyone be able to change the color of a tie in a photo for me? From black to a kind of aqua blue if it is possible?

Many Thanks.

post the photo by clicking the link image icon in the reply box , sure people will be happy to do it for you :)

I would do it , but your tie is laced with shadows from the fingers, and its not the best quality picture so it could take someone a while. :p

Yeah, I had a bunch of problems trying to do it myself, thought it might be worth a shot asking here. Thanks for the offer anyway :)

I can not see its color. you'd better update a clear one picture. lol

Just incase you were wondering for future use when colouring in black you cant do it the normal way so what I did was select the tie create a new layer and fill in the selection with a 50% grey then with it still selected create a new layer and paint in the colour you want and set the blending mode to colour. duplicate that layer then go to filter > render > fibres so it brings back some texture and then create a new layer paint in black where your finger shadow would be set the layer to multiply and lower the opacity of the layer. but then that is only incase you were wondering lol

Back