What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me with my company logo please

Bubolan4o

Hello guys,
I want to ask you for a help because i am not a proffesional designer and i cant work with Photoshop, so the logo is for kids, its besically for online magasine or shop for kids from baby's to 7-8 year old, the name is BubolaN if you can do with a cartoon or toy will be fantastic (if you can you know like a spider-man or batman), that kind of stuff..also i want to be with a bright colours..Just logo for little kids...

Thanks a lot :)

Thanks for any help by the way first and im waiting for yours posts, also dont try it hard, SIMPLE LOGO,

Thanks a lot again

bubolan.jpg

Is this the kind of thing you were after?

Thank you a lot guys , but can you do it something without spiderman and batman something like for young kids and babies ..they are both really good the second one is really good i really like it, will try both on them on my site, thanks i really appriciated..

I dont mean to rain on anybodys parade here but if you are looking for it to be your company logo you will find having existing characters as part of your logo I assume will be heavily breaking copyright laws so be careful and research what you can get away with

You did ask for spiderman or batman in your first post which is why i put spiderman in mine. I will try a new one when I get home. :)

It seems like no one is going to answear can someone give me some lessons for logoes because ive watch a lot but i need for kids logoes .. :)

Thanks

Thanks...

mattatack thank you for your logo bro but remember its for kids..still like it :) thank u for ur time...
MandaBurns great idea thank u for ur logo aswell... :):):):)

Hello guys check this logo..Give as a comment what u think do u think is good logo for online shop for kids.. :)bubolan1234.png

what colour background will it go on as white is not working for me it is to hard to look at your eyes dont know where to rest etc and the colours are lost against the white.

Work on it being more symmetrical as well the smiley characters do 1 side first then duplicate the layers go to edit transform and then flip horizontal so they are balanced then add a hue saturation adjustment layer to each character to get the different colors.

Back