What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hi need help for photoshop stuff

noor

hi
i want photoshop stuff like png and clip art for creativity
in google search i found sime sites but here only frames
so can anybody help from which site i can get freematerial
and from which site i can buy some stuff

I don't understand what you mean by "only frames". There is free clipart all over the internet, just do a search.

I wont be using the link as it wants me let it access my personal information on facebook and no offence I let only very few apps do that.

But from the thumbnail preview I assume you want some free stuff like your usual requests of animated gifs right????

no nobody is getting my point
simply i need different thing like scrap kits for creativity
sorry i bothered all of u'

I am unsure of if you are being sarcastic or not

So you are after elements and stock images etc

i tend to find sites like this can turn up some good finds
http://freepsdfiles.net/

I have lost my link for a site I think is called free stockXchange or something you have to join it but it has a lot of stock images not just photos but objects relating to everything.

There are more than 6 posts with people trying to be of assistance and what do you get in return? Certainly not gratitude. My message to the original poster...grow up!

Back