What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can i improve my graphic design skill ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just navigate in this forum, it- contain a lot and a lot of info about designing in photoshop, and also try to have some courses and tutorials .. thatg's itn, u don't need to go to special schoool for that lol
good luck mate

I think one of the most important trends right now in graphic design (print and web) is typography. Solid typography work can make a novice design look like a professional job. I would also suggest browsing creative inspiration websites like creattica. You can also look at smashing magazine for design tips.

You should also check out smashing mags ebook they recently published recapping some of their best posts: http://www.smashingmagazine.com/201...ing-years-and-a-free-anniversary-ebook-treat/

The best thing you can do is try and get classical design training. Understanding the basic concepts of good design will make it a thousand times easier to make any idea look amazing. Browse the web for some free pdfs and training manuals. You might also want to look at some universities often times they'll publish stuff for free like course lectures, MIT is doing this for all their courses.

Good luck

You will search for graphics guide or similar key terms in the search engines and there are lots of guide, just adhere to these lessons, may be it will help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: How can i improve my graphic design skill?

Practice, practice, practice. You need to do a bit of dabbling by yourself to see what you can learn on your own, then when you find yourself hitting a roadblock, you can expand your knowledge by looking through tutorials and asking for help from professionals. You don't have to pay for lessons, but if you think that's the way to go, then by all means do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back