What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I remove the text and numbers?

dtzfilms

I'm trying to remove the text professionally. I think I can do it, but it's probably going to be messy and and not like a pro. I'm using PS3 on a MBP.
Thanks much!

Attachments

• Arri Alexa SUP 4.jpeg
    Arri Alexa SUP 4.jpeg
    154.9 KB · Views: 4
Easiest way would be to just paint everything over and match up that way. Also of course making sure you have permission to edit this image from the get go!

If it's just the "Alexa" bit then that shouldn't be too hard. Either use the burn tool, black paint brush, stamp, healing brush etc...

As the for "Sup 4.0", that may prove to be difficult (well it would be for me). You could try recreate the lighting using the lighting effects filter (or something more advanced, I have PS7). All it looks like is something similar to some lighting effects then making a white rectangle that's been skewed and blurred.

:)

Cheers!
I don't think I need the lighting. I'll probably drown out the bottom section with black so there's only a sliver of light.

dtzfilms,

Do you need to retain the original size of the image or can it be cropped?

I ask because you can just brush out the Alexa text with black (or color match the bg) and crop out (just to the inside) the block and sup 4.0. This will leave the foreground lighting intact.

dtzfilms,

Do you need to retain the original size of the image or can it be cropped?

I ask because you can just brush out the Alexa text with black (or color match the bg) and crop out (just to the inside) the block and sup 4.0. This will leave the foreground lighting intact.

You know what, that makes sense. I only really want equidistant borders so if I crop behind the "L" I only need to paint out the "A". Thanks, mate.

Pssst ' don't forget the one on the side of the camera for realism;)

Don't know if you still need it, but I gave it a go for fun;

Alexa2.png

Back