What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll How Old Are You?

How Old Are You?

• Less than 13

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 13 to 15

Votes: 13 7.4%
  • 16 to 18

Votes: 22 12.5%
  • 19 to 23

Votes: 38 21.6%
  • 24 to 28

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • 29 to 33

Votes: 18 10.2%
  • 34 to 39

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • 40 to 45

Votes: 10 5.7%
  • 46 to 50

Votes: 15 8.5%
  • Over 50

Votes: 18 10.2%

• Total voters
I am the fine old age of 15, nice to see most are all older than me, a mature community. I like it

Last edited:
I am 26 and still counting. It feels good to see a wide variety of age groups in here. We have everyone from 12yrs to 60yrs..

Cheers Guys !!!

Well, I'm only 15, I show great distance in my maturity as some of our elders don't show much grammar to be shown nor maturity, I'm not calling anyone out, but it's nice to see our elders still being around on communities like this. I'm in the less dominant age group.

Well, I'm only 15, I show great distance in my maturity as some of our elders don't show much grammar to be shown nor maturity, I'm not calling anyone out, but it's nice to see our elders still being around on communities like this. I'm in the less dominant age group.

Easy with the elders lol, make it sound like we are a community of care home residents lmao.

They own and administrate at the age level you talk of, me i am but a spring chicken still:rofl:

Twistygfx..

I know you mean no harm... some of us have diferent backgrounds, education, etc etc and some learning dificulties and handycaps..

I mean nothing by this but please do not run people down for the lack grammer or maturity.. don't get having a laugh mixed up lack of maturity..

Maybe i got this all wrong but it stikes a cord with me ... i Never had a realy good background that i came from and was not realy well educated so it's upsetting to see comments about elder people or lack of grammer and so on..

Sorry for banging on a bit there but it just strikes a cord with me.

Cheeky Sod lol (slaps Twisty)

I understand where you're coming from and what you're saying but one thing us 'Elders' know is Tact!

As has been said, I am sure nothing was meant by it but maybe get to know us a little better before you start giving us grief over our age/maturity/nappy wearing requirements :lol: ;)

I have been in the 'Forum' scene pretty much since they started, I have helped develop some of the largest communities on the internet, back at day one. I have seen communities come and go while I have seen others stay and grow stronger. I have fought armies of keyboard warriors, while wearing nothing but a cheesy grin so have become accustomed and pretty much used to getting some flack because of my age, but I am still here. It's good to have you on board my friend but as inkpad says, think about what you type and who may be reading it.

That said, bloody youngons today. When I were a lad....:rofl:

One thing some people, in their rashness, fail to note is that this is an International Community. For many, google translator is their best grasp of the English Language. It would be so much less rich an experience to say Only Excellent English Grammar Allowed and miss out on the Contributions of those for whom English is not even a Second Language. Tolerance and an Open Mind let the World in.

Besides. didn't you know everything, and think you must tell everyone when you're right, when you were 15? :rofl:

Ah, to be young and immortal again.

PS: anybody notice how many grammatically incorrect capitalizations I made above? What can I say?

Back