What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Create this Backgrounds?

Hi,

Guys I need a help for Design this backgrounds!

Guys help me with this background too... How to make that softness and mix that colors together!

previewza.png

:banghead: SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH :banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure what you mean about the first background. The other one with the image of a monitor is nothing more than a gradient applied to the background layer. To get the exact same look you would need to sample the colors and then play with the adjustments in the gradient dialog box but that is how they did it.

Do this :
1 Make a new layer
2 Take gradient tool
3 use the wanted color as the "first" colour at the left side of the gradient "pink"__________________"transparent pink"
4 pull the gradient from the bottom to the top
5 Now make a new layer again
6 Then take the circle select tool and select it across the picture (the edges of the circle should be a little distanced from the edge of the picture ) and make wanted feather that will fit to it . (if you dont know it is select tool >left click>feather)
7 take gradient tool again and fill both sides with dark blue
8 Pull the gradient from the top to bottom,and you should have a picture similar to this.
9 If you think that can be better ,change the layers blending mode , play with it and you will get maybe better result .

I hope i helped :D ( you can just click on the " Thanks " button below my post :D )

Last edited:
maybe you should put a sample of what this is you are trying to show others. just an idea. ;)

for some reason all that came up on your post was your post not the other postings above. that was strange my bad

hahaha you thought i was making a tutorial "how to make this background" hahahahah :D , it's ok , the best ones also makes mistakes :D , im planning to stay active on the forum :D

Do this :
1 Make a new layer
2 Take gradient tool
3 use the wanted color as the "first" colour at the left side of the gradient "pink"__________________"transparent pink"
4 pull the gradient from the bottom to the top
5 Now make a new layer again
6 Then take the circle select tool and select it across the picture (the edges of the circle should be a little distanced from the edge of the picture ) and make wanted feather that will fit to it . (if you dont know it is select tool >left click>feather)
7 take gradient tool again and fill both sides with dark blue
8 Pull the gradient from the top to bottom,and you should have a picture similar to this.
9 If you think that can be better ,change the layers blending mode , play with it and you will get maybe better result .

I hope i helped :D ( you can just click on the " Thanks " button below my post :D )

Can u give me a Tutorial with a photos??

Right, I would do it just slightly differently (at least as I read the directions and my brain is often addled with written directions, so I can see why you'd ask for a tutorial), but I'm pretty sure it will take at least two layers with the blend mode set to soft or color overlay or something like that. Maybe alternatively a transparency of the top layer, but sometimes that just dulls the color too much.

Well harumppphhhhhh Ha Ha! this is tougher than it looks. I'm afraid it'll take the big guys (or girls) to do this one right. Here's what I have, done with blending modes and multiple layers with transparent white very featheerd circle on top with transparancy. Another feathered circle over the middle of pink area to intensify the color at center. Anyway, I know it's not quite there.

Attachments

• glow.jpg
    glow.jpg
    963.3 KB · Views: 0
the fine tweaking is down to personal preference at the end of the day and I am sure we have set him in the right direction

Oh, hmm, I guess I don't know gradients very well. Would've used a lot fewer steps if I knew I could put in a middle color!

Thanks Hoogle. I'm gonna try it later with the method Hawkeye showed.

actually the gradient tool is very misunderstood you can theoretically customise it to as many colours as you want shapes and angles opacity amazing tool if you learn it

when you select the gradient tool in the preview window of what gradient you are using usually a drop down box to choose the style instead of clicking the drop down arrow click inside the box

Back