What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to design a website with photoshop?

aleca

Can any one say...how to creative design a website with photoshop?

There are lots of tutorials throughout the web that will help you design a website using photoshop. Try googling it. It's a long and drawn out process and cannot be explained in a single thread. Good-tutorials.com has some, PSLover.com has some. Just do a search. Good luck. :D

The basic process is going to be you making the layout then using the slice tool to cut out certain sections of your layout then Saving it for the Web with the slices and it will bounce it down in html format with the images, you will then want to recode all the html and just use the images that way you can use DIVS and CSS...

The basic process is going to be you making the layout then using the slice tool to cut out certain sections of your layout then Saving it for the Web with the slices and it will bounce it down in html format with the images, you will then want to recode all the html and just use the images that way you can use DIVS and CSS...

This is the nutshell version. There is a lot to creating a website using photoshop. This is several hours for some one who is an expert in it. Several days for some one who has never done it.

yea using tables which is what PS saves the code as, at least last time i did a website in PS it did, is bad, tables are not good to use anymore, thing of the long past, CSS is best very easy to convert the code though.

Last edited:
I designed my front page using photoshop.lots of trial and error lol but it works

Back