What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Learn something every day

ChrisHPZ

Power User
Although this is not one of my more detailed vids, what I was going after was video quality. Turns out that when Photoshop graphics are created under certain settings and then brought into Aftereffects under different settings, the results are horrible. This time around, I made the graphics under the Photoshop video profile preset DVCHD 720 and launched this project under the same settings in Aftereffects. Seems to me that the difference is like comparing 8-bit graphics to 32-bit graphics. 8-bit allows for millions of colors while 32-bit allows for trillions. Please watch in the 720P HD mode on youtube as the video will load in SD by default. It's much better in fullscreen anyway. The more I learn, the more I wonder. Anyway, hope you all enjoy. Onto that explosion tutorial I saw in the Aftereffects channel below.

Back