What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make a photograph look like a computer generated image

Tiffany

Hi Everyone,

I'm wondering is it possible to take a photograph of a kitchen say and make it look like a computer generated diagram that is a lot brighter than the photograph?

Thanks,

Tiff

im trying to create a mental image of it but i dont know what you're talking about. can you upload an example?

I think your looking to create as 3d, is that what you mean?

I don't think you want a diagram.
A diagram is a flat top down drawing showing the dimensions of the cabinets.

It sounds like you want something that looks like a rendering of the kitchen based on the drawings.
Something like Google SketchUp can do that for you after you enter the room size and cabinet dimensions.

I don't know if this is even close to what your looking for but I did this in Topaz Simplify.
It doesn't really look like a rendering you would get from design software but it's the best I was able to come up with.

Condo_001-copy-3.gif

Last edited:
You would have to have every part of the kitchen photographed and make some measurements then a 3D model could be constructed, then you could view the kitchen from whatever angle you want and replace cabinets, furniture.. whatever.

Back