What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

make This Shirt Blank (Requisitions)

bahamafotoshoppe

Hey Guys could you all remove all text from the back of this t shirt .. i want to play around a little bit with it...
oh and since i would too like to learn how to - tell me how you did it.. i tried but it didn't turn out right... ( you can see where i slightly messed it up can you get that too)
Shirtfix.jpg

Grab the patch tool make some quick patch repair Add a hue saturation adjustment layer over the shirt only to balance the colours a bit more

then use the clone tool on a new layer to fix it up a bit making sure you have it set to all layers

Capture.PNG

Shirtfix1.jpg

Clonestamp, Mixerbrush, Blur , tshirt look like it had a beating :D
could have done better with more time but off to bed soon

Last edited:
another "can you do this for me" thread... I guess all that's required now is for the person to add in a "oh could you please tell me how you did it, too" line?

I would have explained the process to the original poster and let him do it on his own.

As long as the original poster says "also, tell me how you did it" then they get a free pass for free work?

I'll tell you what's happening: there's a whole group of people who are catching on to this site, and they're coming here to get all kinds of free work done. They know all they have to do is ask for the work to be done, but also say "tell me how you did it, too" and they'll get it done for free; many of them not replying at all after the job is done.

They take their completed work to school, work, etc. and the others ask "where did you get that done"?

"just go to photoshop gurus, they'll do it for free on there"

again, not trying to be mad or anything, but nothing has really changed here

I have contributed quite a bit of help and would enjoy continuing to do so, but this is just stuff I'd like to steer clear of- people wanting free stuff but not actually trying to learn how to do it themselves

Last edited:
Hey Guys could you all remove all text from the back of this t shirt .. i want to play around a little bit with it...
oh and since i would too like to learn how to - tell me how you did it.. i tried but it didn't turn out right... ( you can see where i slightly messed it up can you get that too)
View attachment 16956

bahamaphotoshop.

With the number of threads that came and went regarding this subject in the 1 year of being a member here, I'm quite certain you can do this on your own.

All you have to do is search for the right threads concerning the use of the clone tool - a bit of imagination..... and a whole lot of perseverance to learn and get it right.

Last edited:
another "can you do this for me" thread... I guess all that's required now is for the person to add in a "oh could you please tell me how you did it, too" line?

I would have explained the process to the original poster and let him do it on his own.

As long as the original poster says "also, tell me how you did it" then they get a free pass for free work?

I'll tell you what's happening: there's a whole group of people who are catching on to this site, and they're coming here to get all kinds of free work done. They know all they have to do is ask for the work to be done, but also say "tell me how you did it, too" and they'll get it done for free; many of them not replying at all after the job is done.

They take their completed work to school, work, etc. and the others ask "where did you get that done"?

"just go to photoshop gurus, they'll do it for free on there"

again, not trying to be mad or anything, but nothing has really changed here

I have contributed quite a bit of help and would enjoy continuing to do so, but this is just stuff I'd like to steer clear of- people wanting free stuff but not actually trying to learn how to do it themselves

As per Steve in the Request Overload thread:
One last thing:
If a request for a free edit is posted you the member decide whether or not you want to do the edit.
Negative comments about free work are off topic and will be deleted.

It's really up to individuals if they want to help or not.

As per Steve in the Request Overload thread:

It's really up to individuals if they want to help or not.

you're right. but how is doing all the work helping? Helping them would be to work alongside the person... they do a little bit, you do a little bit - *that* is helping.

Doing the whole thing for them while they sit on the other end of the computer waiting for your free upload *isn't* helping. It's just a "get-work-for-free-while-you-wait" site for some of these new guys coming in. They don't know a thing about photoshop, but they come here to get everyone to do something for them- and guess what, 95% of the time they're getting it done. They just pretend and say "I want to learn.. but could you do it for me anyways?"... and 9/10 times they're getting what they want. It's helping no one.

I've been working with photoshop for over a decade and taught myself pretty well everything. Lots of trial and error, lots of online tutorials, lots of youtube videos, lots of other photoshop forums with questions. Never once did I upload a photo to any site and say "could you guys photoshop this image for me, and I'm not paying for it either?"... that to me is a slap in the face and I would expect to be laughed off any forums that I acted that way on. I went on forums, asked honest questions on how to do things, and thanked everyone for their time out to help me.

I'm willing to help *anyone* with honest questions, but not willing to alter some photo of a kid in a costume while they pretend to want to do it themselves but are still waiting on the other end of their computer while I do it for free for them and upload it back to them.

Anyways sorry, I should have posted this in the 'request overload' topic, my fault.

Last edited:
I didnt mean to cause a stir.. just askin for help. still learnign next time i will just ask for instructions... i dint mean to impose on anyone

vzww0g.jpg
I tried it on the original which was just this one unblured and in purple... ( i replaced coloured it when i posted it ) ... i got that... thanks i guess and again i didnt mean to impose...

Back