What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Speakers

ChrisHPZ

Power User
Last night I was looking at one of the speakers on my computer and thought that I might recreate it in Photoshop. I've been following a lot of 3D graphics tutorials with Photoshop and this seemed to be a good starting point to test what I've absorbed in terms of techniques. Although I did take a few liberties with the lighting, I have to say that the finished graphic is a very close match to the actual speakers that sit on my desk. Just another example of the power of Repousse in Photoshop.

Attachments

• speaker.jpg
    speaker.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 24
As I have absolutely no experience with 3D I am impressed!
To me this looks very impressive..

Nice stuff, I reckon you should add some textures and shiz.
I don't know much about 3D stuff, *sigh* the number of times I rage quit C4D, haha.

Adding textures is of course possible and easy enough, but at the same time would take away from the realism. I wish I had Cinema 4D or Maya. Although I'm happy with Photoshop and AfterEffects as I'm convinced that they can do anything the other high end sophisticated editors can do.

Back