What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New kid of the block

Lynny

Hi, My name is Lynny, My partner Yankz joined this board, so I thought I would too.... I'm a photographer from New Zealand, from Christchurch as from tomorrow. I use photoshop mainly to enhance photos, don't seem to get much time to do much else, but want to.

Anyway, hope to get to know you all....

Lynny

Hi Stu, was wondering where the other Kiwi was from.

Will be passing your way tomorrow, make a cuppa huh... lol

Lynn

:rofl: Damn that was a quick reply :D

One lump or two? [stuned]

Stu.

What can I say, I have no life, we'll usually I do, but with the shifting and all, everything is on hold. Hey do you have a website, so I can see what you do with PS.....

Always like to see what other Kiwis are up to.

And

White with one thanks.

Lynny

No sorry I dont have a site.The boards here are littered with my images..some of them even serious :D ...hahahaa.

My love now is 3d animation or 3d modelling.Call me greedy but I learnt how to make images 3d in Photoshop,but then I had this overwhelming desire to be able to rotate them etc,so I moved to 3D,but I still use PS almost every day as well :D

Milk? [stuned] .....ooooh I better wash the dishes.

Stu.

Oh really, I'll go look now.... hey why not cruise over to our website, check out the contest we have going, you could win yourself a website for christmas, or one of our cd's. I promise no more posts until ater we get to Christchurch.

Lynny...waddling off to find some of your images....

Hi and welcome to the board Lynny :perfect:

I hope that one day you post some photographs of New Zealand in the show-board section.
If you do, I'm going to be a very happy camper! :D
Beautiful country and hopefully I'm able to visit it one day :)

Oh, didn't know you could show off photos here, thought it was on stuff made in PS... I'll post a couple of things.....just for you, have a look around our website theres a couple of hundred photos there B7 or go win yourself a cd, you'll get about 130 pic's then :D

Lynny

Welcome. I love to eat kiwis.

oopps this is not the campfire forum...

soryy

errrr wwwwelcome;\

hello and welcome.
i echo Gaussian demand for posting some photographs,that would be cool.

Ammar

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Erik

Welcome aboard Lynny yep photo's would be great with what is happening in Bali we might end up in NZ so it would be nice to look around before hand

your game drinking Stu's coffee - he said one lump or two - but he didn't say what the lumps where :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: he he he
sfm

Hi Lynny and welcome to the board! :D Yeah post up some pics for all of us to see and enjoy!:perfect: It's always been my dream to visit NZ and this might be the only way that I'll get to do it... Enjoy your stay here and as Sue hinted, bring your own "lumps" to Stu's place! :)

No way, it's your dream too to go to New-Zealand one day Wendy?

Woow, the more you get to know the people on this board, the more surprises :D ;)

:p Well it was my dream until I heard that you wanted to visit there too Gauss! Okay... I go with second choice...Iceland! :rofl:

:p Not to worry G-Man! I've got somebody to bring along with me who'll keep me warm! And NO it's not one of my cats. :shocked: Now cut this out, Gauss... you're trailing me again and it's getting spooky! 8[

Thats unreal,95% of the people I have met on the net all want to visit New Zealand...gee I am going to need more rope I guess [stuned] ...hmmm maybe handcuffs.

Ya Gauss stop stalking Wendy,thats my job :rofl: ...stalk....stalk.....stalk

Stu.

Back