What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new one.

inkpad.t

Guru
Hello to everybody..

My names Inkpad... looking forward to learning, sharing and at some stage in the future helping others.

I have a basic knowledge of Photoshop and learning all the time..Took a look around before joining and said to my self.

.:yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock:

" This is the place for me ".

Didn't realize i put so many of these rockers in here but what the heck, it's true.

By the way.... i can not spell,,,, never could and probably never will..

Please please is there an spell checker on here ?????. see whats i meanze..ha ha ha...:rofl:

Welcome Inkpad. I don't think anyone will care about your spelling as long as you don't write in Klingon. Well, there may be some who would comprehend!

Enjoy PSG.

Boldly go and live long and prosper, enjoy all things shop, and while you are here may the force be with you.

Hi and thanx to everybody... WOW..i known i carnt spell ,,, understood the klingon more than i do English :) .. My be because i look like Pauls avatar on a good day... not realy knowing what direction im going in from getting up to going back to bed...

That avatar reminds me of my self so much... ( dont realy look like that you know ).. although some people have said.... he whisper whisper whisper... :shocked: ..

Hi FEBREEZE and thank you... hope yo don't mind having a laugh...

I am new to this photo shop thing realy.. Some times it's like being in a straight jacket dieing for a pee.... that's why when i try to make a painting they come out looking all stained rather than a water color...

Thanx again Febreeze.

Got any images to show us psssst we don't bite you know...

I am new to this photo shop thing realy.. Some times it's like being in a straight jacket dieing for a pee.... that's why when i try to make a painting they come out looking all stained rather than a water color...

You do have an interesting way of expressing yourself inky. :rofl:

Once you get that str8 jacket off, look out everybody -- gonna fl-y-y-y!

Thanx guys... as far as images go i only have one digital camera and can not afford a new lenze hench no avatar of myself...

I can't wait till the day i can fl-y-y-y!...I'll be able to ware the superman cloak in my wardrobe that no one knows is there while working on photoshop.. "OH" SECRETS OUT... there gona put back in the str8 jacket again...

Thanx guys and have fun.. Loving it in here . ( please don't move me and put me in ward 10, there crazy in there, you should see the water colors they make..)

Well now, did you think my avatar is me? I'm flattered. But . . . no.

And I bet you look great in a str8 jacket; think of the watercolors . . .

I prefer to use images I make/manipulate than self-portraits.

Back