What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid NY Yankees-style "NW" logo - 10$USD

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKCREATIVE

Price
Good morning. I am looking for an anagram with the characteristic of New York Yankees (NY) but it is "NW" in vector format (PDf or AI) .. and that it looks professional. $ 10 .. I thank you in advance for your participation in this project. Thank you
MK

NY-NW.png

Many thanks to GeneGraphics and Asahid for designing me. The first design is not as required since it is not centered and it is not a bit wide. In the design of Asahid it is better, and it looks closer to my requirement and that is why I have selected it again although I have had to make some adjustments to the logo. Thanks

sample-NW.png

Many thanks to GeneGraphics and Asahid for designing me. The first design is not as required since it is not centered and it is not a bit wide. In the design of Asahid it is better, and it looks closer to my requirement and that is why I have selected it again although I have had to make some adjustments to the logo. Thanks

View attachment 121270
Thank you, So, have you got it? Or what next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back