What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Painting & Drawing step by step tutorials

Great site, thankyou.

Lynny

Great link there. This stuff looks a little outta my league right now because for one hing I can't draw but, hopefully if I keep working on it I'llget somewhere someday.

Sanby

Ooooooh that's a good tute site, G-Man! Thanks a bunch! B7 I, in fact, used that same "eye tutorial" to create my phirst eye...but phound it in a dipherent place! ;)

Yes, I'll be happy once I have my tablet. But phirst I'm going to buy the book "Drawing on the Right Side oph the Brain" ;)

Great site Gaussian
I'm getting a tablet pretty soon so ill have to put some of these tutorials to use;)

"Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain"
That's a gr8 book G go for it.. :perfect:

hey! hahaha excellent avatar chiMera! hahaha just saw that. Cool! :rofl:

Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain"
That's a gr8 book G go for it..
I totally agree with you Mark! ;) That book has been around forever, it seems, but remains timeless! I remember that it was the first book that inspired me to find my 'creative' self...eons ago. The skills are rusty but the lessons remain with me. :)

Never found my creative self. Bummer. Every self I found, I created myself.[confused] :rofl:

:rofl: Erik!

Yes Mark, that would be a nice Christmas present.
Of course I could buy it myself, but it's more fun to find it under the tree :D

Never found my creative self. Bummer. Every self I found, I created myself.
:rofl: Erik!

So now your words confuse me [confused]... you must have created your creative self and in so doing found your creative self...[confused]

Wendy: I give private lessons in this kind of matter. But over there i'm known as Bhaktivedanta Erikananda Vivalavita, and you must call me "Your Transparancy".
Hare hare London Bus, hare hare Ladies lavatory, hare hare hahare hare...

I give private lessons in this kind of matter.
I respectfully inquire, Your Transparancy, as to "group rates". You see, funds are a little tight at this time of the year...

Erik
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You guys are a hoot.

Lynny

Back