What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pasting multiple photos in one file

brownsdude2001

Hello all,

I have finished designing a postcard that I wish to print and need to get the card to fit into an Avery template I downloaded from their site.

I cannot copy the picture and get it to change to the correct size for post office standards. I can get one on its own. I cannot get anything remotely close to the correct size into the template. Every time I copy and paste it does so but really really small and unable to change the size of the image at all once it is in the template. Any suggestions? Thanks!

It sounds like you are trying to use a thumbnail. Did you try using the "transform" tool?
Edit/Transform

Thanks

Now I am getting somewhere. Thank-You so much. I have been fighting a long while with this issue! How do I keep it to scale? It is the standard size for a postcard in the .psd file I created and when I grab it and move it to the template it is small and when I stretch it out it is severely distorted.

Thanks again for your help!

Make sure you hold the shift key down while dragging the corners.

Great!

This worked! Thanks so much!

Not knowing the little shortcuts like these can really take alot of time away from real work getting done.

I was ready to give up!

The journey continues!

Back