What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Challenge Week #6

luna

Challenge 6- Signatures small graphic works of art

sigua.jpg

Creating a signature is similar to creating any fotomanipulacion but in smaller sizes.

Theme of signatures :by yours wish(sports, music, favorite writer, personal signature.....)

In this challenge you will learn:

-usage of different tools in Photoshop

-blending render in the background

-cool light effects

-use of texture

Tutorials:

SignatureStop

PsLover

SigTutorials

Markedlines

Have a creative week! :)

Ok Luna! This sounds like fun, I think I need to try to learn to do something small for once! LOL

Ok Luna! This sounds like fun, I think I need to try to learn to do something small for once! LOL

What you learn with the help of these tutorials can be applied to works of the higher resolution, everything is the same only bigger :D

I've done hundreds of signatures though the years .. no idea where to start on this one ..........I guess I have writers block today or should I say Signature block lol

good idea though

Great!

This seems more dificult even than #5. But that's a good thing. Let's strech our limits if you know what i mean.

haha! it's funny how as per norm i stop the thread dead for hours on end! XD hilarious!

HI Luna and everybody else who's planning to give this a try. This is actually my first sig. I have to say that some of those links you suggested were horrible for pop-ups and other annoying adverts that just opened up in new windows and started talking, etc. LOL. Thinking this needs more contrast and maybe more depth in the foreground figure. Most of you youngsters (heh heh) have pretty dramatic sigs. Guess I'll see if I can emulate that a bit in the next ones I do.

Good Challenge Luna.

Tried a variation:

Attachments

• CorrizoSig.jpg
    CorrizoSig.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 42
  • CorrizoSig2.jpg
    CorrizoSig2.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Heeelooooo... uh, I don´t know what a render is, as far as I have understood it is a piece of a picture or something? That doesn´t really explain it to me. :)

Heeelooooo... uh, I don´t know what a render is, as far as I have understood it is a piece of a picture or something? That doesn´t really explain it to me. :)

The photo is often called a render(For example the girl on my work " Dreams " is a render it's just an expression),But there is also a computer rendert ( picture generated by a computer for example 3D background,3D model,)

The photo is often called a render(For example the girl on my work " Dreams " is a render it's just an expression),But there is also a computer rendert ( picture generated by a computer for example 3D background,3D model,)

Ok, I understand now. :)

Great choice Luna, sorry i have been off line the weather here as been pants, and as i only have a wireless connection it's crap from the outback lol.
Heres my go at it lol.

Attachments

• gurussan.jpg
    gurussan.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 35

Back