What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PHOTOSHOP PRESET cs5 *EXPERT*

Andre Oliveira

Im currently working on wedding photos right now, and i have a nice color theme to go by.

Is there a way i can set a whole preset or apply these settings to a batch of photos instead of making changes one by one?

(settings I'm doing below)

*activate photo tab in photoshop cs5 window*

-Smart Sharpen
-Brightness & Contrast
-Hue, Saturation (saturating)
-New Fill Layer (Exclusion)
-Resize
-Flatten

FINISH

is there any way i can apply these changes to a batch like you can in Camera Raw?
or can i set some sort of preset??
i know about the tools preset but that doesn't help with the changes I'm making.

also, each setting DOES save the latest value i use, but its still inconvenient to open each adjustment the same time for EVRY photo, even using shortcuts.

considering the power of this program, there MUST be some convenient way to edit more than one photo if I'm applying the same exact setting each time,
am i missing something here or do i actually have to do these one by one?

open up actions panel >windows > actions press the record record everything you do to 1 image press stop open up your next image press play should repeat the same steps. But Honestly if your looking at this kind of work on a regular basis I would use adobe LIghtroom.

oh wow thanks so much.
i have seen actions in tutorials but never thought about doing actions myself!

i mostly do artistic stuff with photo shoots, i normally edit a few, each being unique in design. but this will help allot!

Back