What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

portrait manipulation 2

ibclare

Queen Bee
Here is a small composite of my first image. The original photo is by a portrait artist/photographer, on deviant art: http://ksu-matyakh.deviantart.com/:

feather_port_compos.jpg

My second one had some inspiration from one of my favorite paintings, The Green Line by Matisse. Here is a a pic of the painting and the before photo from deviant art, quand_le_naturel_s__echappe_by_GirL_PoiSoned:

GreenLine.jpg

And my manipulation (no Picasso influence though . . . ):

GirL_PoiSoned.jpg

comments
welcome

Last edited:
yay nice nice

I saw that first from your avatar and I was nearly grabbing for my 3d glasses lol....

I like the manipulated version.
A few things of what I am thinking and seeing, the lips there's the green that runs over it and I thought it would look better if it wasn't ( just for the lips part).
The top portrait with the feathers I see you kept the eyes alive, so I was thinking to have a bit of the same effect on the bottom image.

The rest looks superb and I don't mind for the hand being removed, if hadn't seen the original image I wouldn't even have noticed it.

Great job and thanks sharing this :)
Greeetssss Dreamers....

Rx Dreamers. I like your suggestions to give a try. This is all trial and error. I keep trying something a little new. So, what next I wonder . . .

I'll see how at least the eye out of shadow looks with the "live" eye and check it out without the green on the lips. I appreciate your thoughts!

I saw the first one and still the favorate :):)

Thanks sunrise. I can't take all the credit for that though as the original photographer had already done some manipulation.

I have decided not to post any more of these for now. Maybe after I have several I can do them all at once.

Last edited:
Awesome stuff. I don't know if you have seen Queen Of The Damned but the 2nd picture reminds me of one of Marius's paintings. I like them both.

Back