What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proposal Idea - Want opinions

scarmack

Hey guys, as some of you may know, I am a photographer/designer and one of my specialties is making custom sport posters. So its about that time in my life where I feel its right to take the next step and pop the question.

I plan on printing this out on canvas and having her open it on Christmas as her "big gift" and obviously she would just think its a picture and then bam, surprise.

What do you guys think?

Marry_Me_zpsd5aa905f.jpg

Nice idea however that reads will marry you me I would rearrange the typography a bit and make a bolder font as by the time that has printed and bled on a canvas it may not be readable and I am guessing you want impact so make it clearer.

Nice idea however that reads will marry you me I would rearrange the typography a bit and make a bolder font as by the time that has printed and bled on a canvas it may not be readable and I am guessing you want impact so make it clearer.

I made some changes to it, I put the "Will you" together and then "Marry" in the middle. I'm looking for a better font now, I want to keep it "girly" "lovey" rather than a manly font like impact. I use dafont.com its a pretty cool site.

BTW. She'll see this and know it's coming....... Girls know what their man is up to...DOH
I covered my tracks :) haha

rearrange the words , doesnt read right , good idea but are you maaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddddddddd lol

Yep, the type needed to be rearranged..otherwise I like it!

Back