What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Psytrance party poster

Looking good, but the letter A in SPACE looks like an N
Yeah, I know.. Thets in the font i used. I made title text in Cinema4D and there is my skill ever smaller then in PS :) So I decided to add there a bolt in PS instead adding horizontal line in A in C4D :)

Looks radical. Good work on the image blendings. And the colors - sets the theme going.

Just a thought. Try and bring out the owl with antler image , make it stand out a bit. Or lower the intensity of the background a bit

If this is meant for the client, this will work.

haluz.jpgI
I added the cross section in the A by copying and pasting the top right part of the A and then tidying with brush. Just an idea?

Not a clue what usual psytrance posters look, but I think it goes with the theme. Really good work on blending images.
Could give text more spacing, maybe smaller font for that as the text looks a bit crowded..

Pretty good design. For a party it's a very effective poster, although the text might not be as readable when you print them out. Normally the advice would be too make things as simple as possible but the composition of your design is good and does not look messy as it you would expect. Maybe a little less lightning on the "space owl" text, but it works fine as it is.

It's really nice, but i think you should try to go with a black outer glow on the text so it's esier to read! Cheers!

Oh yeah you could also try a black outer glow on the owl to make it stand out a bit more. :)

Back