What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Removing Text From an Image with a rather complex Background

BG4,

This is nothing new. In addition to dv8's post, you can drag and drop any image onto Google's entry window on their image search page and Google will do the rest.

Its new for me and thats one of the reasons I hang around here, because by doing so I am able to learn things I did not even know I didn't know.

I assume you mean drag an image from (say) PS into the search box, is this correct? I suspect this is another way to upload the image into the search term box.

Last edited:
Its new for me and thats one of the reasons I hang around here, because by doing so I am able to learn things I did not even know I didn't know.

I assume you mean drag an image from (say) PS into the search box, is this correct? I suspect this is another way to upload the image into the search term box.

He means, If You have a Picture On the Web, Visible in Your Browser, you can Drag it to the Search Box that you would normally write text in, and the Google Search Engine will try to find a Match for You.

Take Care, Tracy

Back