What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request for Photo Manipulation Tuts

MrPixel

Hey guys (and girls :)) not been here for awhile (i've been hiding in a dark corner of photoshop :lol:) anyway so i've been trawling google lately trying to find as many Photo Manipulation tutorials as i could possibly get my hands on, so far it seems i'm not having much luck i've discovered a couple but the problem with those is that they are "Premium" tutorials, so i thought i'd come and ask the awesome community here if you have any that you have found on your travels through the interwebs (or maybe even you have made a couple yourself link them to me!) trying to improve my knowledge and skill in all aspects of photoshop (knowledge is power after-all) i'd prefer a written tutorial over a video but hey beggars can't be choosers, i'm hoping you guys will have some stuff to keep me occupied for a few hours.

Thanks in advance.

MrPixel :cool2:

go to the main forum and look under ps tutorials there a links in there to point you in the right direct you in the right direction

Back