What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Request] Scary Picture

BTKookies

Okay so during a recent night we were messing with my friend's camera and my OTHER friend somehow ended up with this strangely satanic face.

zv4zu9.jpg

What we really want to do with this strange catch is make one of those pictures like on ShitBrix where it's placed discretely in a scary picture so that when the person finally realizes it's there it scares them.

Unfortunately neither of us have the program or skill to do such a thing so I was wondering if anyone could help.

You can use any backdrop you please I just want to be scared :3. Thanks in advance.

Just what will idad stoop to, to get on the screen lol.
Yeah the image works when you click it but there a link (live) that goes no where?

Just what will idad stoop to, to get on the screen lol.
Yeah the image works when you click it but there a link (live) that goes no where?

I know... figuring out how to fix it.... happens when editting your uploads and you forget to delete the image from your edit box and hit save but you've deleted the uploaded image from your manage attachment folder.

I actually thoroughly enjoyed these! Thanks so much you guys :D

Edit: But new ones are also greatly appreciated, I'm hoping my friend pees himself because of himself :3

Last edited:
Thanks mate:thumbsup: - Yeah, I've gotta give thanks to all these books I bought lol :lol:

What a picture!!! I think if it come from the front side, when you are not ready it will be scared you.

Back