What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Restaurant Design

Hi Barrettathome, I like the organization of navigation and easy to access menu, ordering, and location information. Lots of sites are very flashy with big sexy images but then you can't even find the phone number!! Two feedback points: 1, wondering why you have a qr code on the website when the person viewing is obviously already on the website. I thought this is more for print advertising to direct people to a website, for example you could put on the printed menu; and 2, I think some of the food photos could be brightened or quick shadow/highlight recovery even to make look more appetizing.
I also like how all the menus are html rather than pdfs, very functional!

Hi Barrettathome, I like the organization of navigation and easy to access menu, ordering, and location information. Lots of sites are very flashy with big sexy images but then you can't even find the phone number!! Two feedback points: 1, wondering why you have a qr code on the website when the person viewing is obviously already on the website. I thought this is more for print advertising to direct people to a website, for example you could put on the printed menu; and 2, I think some of the food photos could be brightened or quick shadow/highlight recovery even to make look more appetizing.
I also like how all the menus are html rather than pdfs, very functional!

Thanks for the input. The phone number is in the header under the address and it is also on the phone. I do notice with my skype online it shrinks the phone number and becomes kind of hard to find. The qr code was the clients request and I do think the pictures could use a little bit of touching up, I didn't have anything to do with the slide show or the content. Good catch tho ;)

Yes, I meant that it was great (unlike some other sites) that you made the phone number so accessible. I think that and the menu are the number one things people are looking for when they visit a restaurant website. Great organization of information ;D

Yes, I meant that it was great (unlike some other sites) that you made the phone number so accessible. I think that and the menu are the number one things people are looking for when they visit a restaurant website. Great organization of information ;D

Ooooo..... Gotcha lol

Back