What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rim Photoshop request PLEASE

ethbrown

Hi, new to this site and hoping for some help with a photoshop request. I am trying to decide on getting new rims for my truck and any photoshop would really help me make a batter decision and not spend $800 on rims that wouldn't turn out good. I hope am doing this properly and not stepping on any toes.

If the truck pictures are bad lighting just let me know and I will take better ones. I tried to take different angles to help make it easier.

Here are links for the rims!

Pro Comp's

Black Rock Rims

Crushers

Thanks so much!!

I dont know why the truck picture didnt post, but here they are!

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    949.8 KB · Views: 0
  • truck 1.jpg
    truck 1.jpg
    957.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Truck2.jpg
    Truck2.jpg
    839.5 KB · Views: 0
I posted a reply fixing the broken link for the other rim but ti keeps saying it has to be reviewed by the moderator so hopefully it will post here soon. Thanks so much for these chops they are really helping me make a decision! What do yall think will look best?

I can't stand the rivet look, so I'd say the Pro Comps are out...

I have black rims on my car, but they have a chrome lip and I love how it came out. Rivets, on the other hand... not a big fan, but that's subjective.

Ya the scond ones are a toss up for me. Im not sure about rivets but I kind of like the slight 2 tone.

The Pro Comps that I am thinking of getting arent on here though, for some reason the posts I made fixing the link were never posted.
Heres a link hopefully for the ones Im really loooking at. (Had them a long time ago in a 16'' on 32's and miss them)

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&tbo=d&biw=1600&bih=703&q=pro+comp+7089&oq=pro+comp+7089&gs_l=hp.3..0l4.1560.4617.0.5475.13.11.0.0.0.0.811.4165.3-3j2j1j2.8.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1._wWhak0QF14&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.dmQ&fp=91bc34ef97bcb3b6&bpcl=40096503

Ya I am kind of on the fenc about the rivets, I like the slight two tone look though a little moer than the black rocks.

I keep trying to post a new link for the pro comps that didnt work in the first post, but everytime I do it tells me the moderator has to approve it and it never posts. Why is this?

Yep... I also don't like a completely black rim, either, so I get what you mean by wanting the two-tone look.

Mine w/ the chrome lip:

Attachments

• DSC01039 1.jpg
    DSC01039 1.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 8
^^I like it!! I have always had the polished rims but had black rims before I had the lift and black rocker panels. I like all black rims but also like the two tone. However, I think I have to be careful with the lips. Since I only have 17's, two tones with the lip a different color could make the rim look smaller than it actually is. Any ideas on another rim? Could someone chop the other rim that I posted with the working link? They are Pro Comp 7089's. Those are what I had originally and wonder if they will look better with the larger size and bigger tires.

Thanks again so much yall, I really appreciate all your help and work!!

Back