What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shirt Designs

Simple but good designs for a shirt. Except for the ID which has to be printed on transfers, the rest would be easy to process for silk screening ...

I like the rat face... I was born in the year of the rat.....

That DEA guy takes his work waaayyy tooo seriously,...anyway,.. i'll have the rat pin with my burger and fries :)

Simple but good designs for a shirt. Except for the ID which has to be printed on transfers, the rest would be easy to process for silk screening ...

I like the rat face... I was born in the year of the rat.....

If you'd like to pay for a silk screening kit for me, by all means! ;)

I love rats way too much! I wish I was born in the year of the rat. I'm a ram :/

That DEA guy takes his work waaayyy tooo seriously,...anyway,.. i'll have the rat pin with my burger and fries :)

Hahaha, yes he does! lol, I posted a few pictures of my rats on another forum and people said they looked delicious :p

These are great! You should really do some princess bride lines. One of the best movies ever and one of the most quotable. :)

Back