What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, I just Photoshopped my guinea-pig into iron man...

What is that supposed to be dude? I'm a little slow, looks like a big ole red and yellow blob to me.

It's a big ole yellow and red Guinea pig silly

Er...hummm...a guinea pig you say? :rolleyes: OK OK..I take your word for it. :confused:
It's a big ole yellow and red Guinea pig silly

Sooooo ...you don't know either LOL:lol:
the OP words, not mine :mrgreen:

the OP words, not mine :mrgreen:

You silly man that's a guinea pig with a suit of armor on, can't you tell? Where are your bifocals AGAIN?

I showed it to my wife and she allowed as how I was nuts if I thought that looked like a pig, guinea or otherwise. Is this one of those psychological tests where they show you all kinds of different shapes and ask what first comes to mind when you see it????
Must be a trick.
You silly man that's a guinea pig with a suit of armor on, can't you tell? Where are your bifocals AGAIN?

haha.... I really like the idea. But I think the blending needs to be fixed. Its rather unsharp at the edges. Also I think it would look more trustable, if an eye would look through the hole ;)

Your mom must be really REALLY.... Old ........like ALB:mrgreen:

Ahem...you OLD swabby..your just not owning up to reality. Your probably just as ancient as me. I just don't have a point of reference, I never saw a guinea pig in armor or otherwise come to think of it (at least not a live one). We have 11 cats and one would survive here for maybe 5 minutes (unless of course he was wearing armor and then it might take them 10 :cool2:minutes)
Your mom must be really REALLY.... Old ........like ALB:mrgreen:

Last edited:
:mrgreen: who me? Well.I neva!:shocked: I make Attila the Hun look young:cheesygrin:

You have a line passing through the explosion/flames to the right of centre?
Nice attempt at the apocalyptic/war themed image though.

Back