What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some recent stuff i been working on

Once a Photoshop junkie, always a Photoshop junkie... Just ask Kevin....(DU)

lol same old same old. I see your work has improved substantially since I saw you chopping me all up, in one way or another:rofl:Lifes treating you well I hope!

A lot of people come and go here but I believe there's quite a few still hanging since the last time you been around.

Thank you thank you!

Steve, i was relaxing for a few and was gonna hitcha up :)

Hello Dv, i hung out here a few years ago, was a moderator for awhile. I have my hands in so many things at any given time and i found myself busy and thinking to much with my left brain hehe! Had to dive back in creating for awhile, i feel more creative now than i ever have, just enjoying the ride :)

I will, it's good to see Steve and iDad still here, we used to cut it up and will again! I never forget good times, it's why i came straight here after i finished those, this was my chill spot, with my buddies!

Hi Kevin! Those are beautiful. I like the first one better. The simplicity of it. The extra frills seem to detract from the main focus of the design. Good to see you again!

Back