What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something for the Freelancers (& other money makers) amongst us

Adam McIntyre

I've just been emailed by someone who was requesting assets for a review she was writing about a site that I built/own/operate, which made me think, you guys may enjoy using it!

It's a free site called Flowtorch.

I built it because I am a Freelance designer & I needed a simple way to manage my income/expenditure and overall business finance.

It's completely free to use - I am not trying to make money out of you. It is simply a side project of mine, and it's fairly new, so please forgive me if you find any bugs!

Check it out, tell me what you think: FlowTorch - Free Financial Management App for Freelancers & Small Businesses

Nice! I have not tried the program but it looks very nice from the screen shots. Did you design the interfaces from scratch?

Looks very good! I wanted to ask the same and intrested who made "icons"? Meaning that guy and strongbox etc.

The dude at the top of the page is awsome! All the people I make just have a round head and bloated body. hahaha

Back