What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Space Scene (with tutorial)

Boomawoom

I wanted to make a tutorial that was actually good and ended up with this. I hope it's actually good.

fantasy_space_scene_by_boomawoom-d4km9n7.jpg

Let me know what you think, and if you found the tutorial useful.

Nice tut, useful yes, but you need to get a microphone, reading does require great effort, still good tut though.

Thank Dreamers. Looking at it now I think the sky could be a bit better. Let me know if you make anything from it :)

Not really a fan of the final piece, it doesnt really look realistic even tho its not but you know what I mean lol. The sky to the left of the moon is brighter than the right side yet the shadow on the moon is on the left side which is wrong is it not?

Thanks for the messages guys.

Vetoed, yeah I agree the sky's a bit crap. It looked better the first time I did it, before I decided to make a tutorial and I got a bit lazy and just settled but I did say in the video how to do it so you could easily make a better sky using the same method.

Back