What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speed Art - Can't stop her

Love the music, where did it come from? The Ps'ing (photoshopping) is awesome as well. It's watching video's like these that make me miss graphic design. Got a new job last week that has me in the role of web development. In that role, I don't get to play with Ps, Flash or Aftereffects very much.

Love the music, where did it come from? The Ps'ing (photoshopping) is awesome as well. It's watching video's like these that make me miss graphic design. Got a new job last week that has me in the role of web development. In that role, I don't get to play with Ps, Flash or Aftereffects very much.

Really thanks bro, maybe I gonna catch a job like yours. But try to dont forget this side of Photoshop, don't lose your creativity :)

The way you were able to manipulate the images spells amazing skills on your part! They turned out really good effects.

I've been trying to cut off my self and my wife, the way all around have a good shape. And a specially around heads, The way you can see background through hair. But with tool I used it is hard. It make shape automatically . And after I put layer on background , around the hair you can see original picture.

I've been trying to cut off my self and my wife, the way all around have a good shape. And a specially around heads, The way you can see background through hair. But with tool I used it is hard. It make shape automatically . And after I put layer on background , around the hair you can see original picture.

I know how is this, hair is always hardly, you need a lot of pacience XD

Nice piece...

It's very Koshelkov lol. Lot's of good techniques used and your blending and lighting is spot on. Keep up the good work.

Nice piece...

It's very Koshelkov lol. Lot's of good techniques used and your blending and lighting is spot on. Keep up the good work.

Wow, I really love the arts of Koshelkov! Thanks a lot dude, and later I'm gonna make more speed arts XD

Back