What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the 'old' avatar wars

namvet

Power User
... yes Vee I remember what a Mod did to poor old 'Mr Blinkey' ..... evidence is below .. :rofl: :rofl:

dv8_fx said:
I'm viewing the old thread now........? ?:rofl:.
me too .... 27 pages of it!! .... geesh, we did have fun! .....

Vee (dv8_fx) .. yer in big trouble now 'cos sfm loves her fish ... swimming, not eaten ... :rofl: :rofl:

and yes I remember Rick .. and so does Blinkey :rofl: :rofl:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :cry:
waddaidowaddaido :cry:
argh just you wait! katsup dish on the boil! [excited]

sfm said:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? :cry:
waddaidowaddaido? :cry:
argh just you wait! katsup dish on the boil!? [excited]

.... yep, trouble's brewing ... :rofl: :rofl: ....

... and "wickedy witch" gets her revenge on the hat thief!! .... :D

just saw these two run past my first floor flat :rofl: I believe it is Vee's cat [excited]
sorry I should say was [shhh]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ... :} :} .. well done sfm :perfect: .....

lots of meowing going on out there he he he
ta Namvet - forgot to ask, who is the witch doing the flyby snitch ha ha ha
I swear she flew past here a second ago!

sfm said:
lots of meowing going on out there he he he

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sfm said:
... who is the witch doing the flyby ....

wickedy witch was blinkey witch's flying instructor ... do you remember blinkey witch??

stone the crows! no I don't remember but a flying blinkey :cry: no where is safe now ha ha ha

sfm ... here is 'blinkey witch' during her test flight, prior to her attack on Kiwi's dragon in 'Clone Valley' .... you do remember her attack on the dragon?? ..... geesh, Blinkey and his relatives had nearly as many adventures as the cast of "Days of our Lives" ... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ... \:/ .. btw, where is Kiwi???? ... stop lurking Stu :D

oh yes yes the attack of the killer dragon - lol its a bit like a replay at the mo? :rofl:

yes Stu
where r u?

lol replay not reply! argh

Back