What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tree in Space

DannyMorrisPD

spacey.jpgI was just learning some more techniques and followed an online tutorial, but added a few elements to make it my own. It's pretty much an abstract piece that the title describes what it is. Would maybe make a cool inspirational poster. Feedback always welcome.

Interesting design. Not really my cup of tea, but it does look pretty slick. My only comment is that I feel the dual flares are a bit overdone. One would be more effective.

Good point Crotale. The top one may be more than needed. But I could see it contributing better if it were more diffuse, more subtle. It does obscure the little splashes of light which are quite a nice effect. Overall, I like the stark contrast and limited palette. Well done.

View attachment 34404
I was just learning some more techniques and followed an online tutorial, but added a few elements to make it my own. It's pretty much an abstract piece that the title describes what it is. Would maybe make a cool inspirational poster. Feedback always welcome.

I cleaned up the part in the circle. For me it looked a bit too dirty.
Apart from this minor detail you did a fantastic job. Awesome creation!
spacey+.jpg

Thanks everyone. I agree, the top flare I could have done without now that I look at it. Chrisdesign, I actually already did this fix. Unfortunately I posted the wrong picture haha. The one I posted was my pre-finished product.

Back