What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uneven lighting?

koolaids

Alright i'm trying to fix this problem where the lighting is noticeably uneven.

here's a snip of what i'm trying to fix: View image: Sample

You see at the left side it's much darker, how would i fix this?

ALSO! what would be the best method to remove that thick orange beam that's on a slant?

Hm tricky, but not impossible. But will probably be a lot of fiddling until you get the result you're looking for. I'd have two methods;

1. clone stamp tool....long and slightly aggravating but pretty accurate if you turn the oppacity down to 85% then it won't make such a big contrast and blend in.

2. Image-->adjustments-->selective color--->chose "Reds" and then you're gonna have to try out a mixture (to remove the orange)
-2nd method to remove the darker area is select it copy/paste onto a new layer (just the darker part), and then go to Image-->Adjustments-->brightness & Contrast or selective colors

off the top of my head those are two methods that I would use, but by no means the best ones. Although be prepared because this isn't gonna be a 1minute fix...it might take a lot of coffee if you're OCD like me.

might give it a go later to see how it works out.

hope that helps.

Back