What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well spent free time

ChrisHPZ

Power User
So I finished my homework earlier and wanted to take a break from coding. Javascript is kicking my ass, and to think I thought Actionscript was hard. Not in the least. Anyway, I pulled up this image I started working on a few days ago and for the most part I think it's done. Not sure what I could do with this one in Aftereffects though as it is pretty static. Those of you familiar with my work know that I like to take my Ps images and animated them. We'll see what happens. Maybe I'll have a dream or something that will give me some inspiration.

myCloudySky.jpg

Thats really cool. I can understand your reservations about editing it anymore, with something thats already feeling complete maybe a really subtle animation like a colour shift on the aurora, or a lighting change maybe 7 to 8 frames long.

When you have achieved everything you expect of yourself - on any project in which you apply all you can, the next stage is to find something else that will test you. Maybe fade in some stars, and animate them to shimmer? Its a fun thing to be on top of your game and you are looking for more ways to expand upon your creative skills.

Good luck, and I can't wait to see what you come up with! Thanks for posting.

db1machine

Back