What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What I've been working on today

Very sophisticated work. I like the second and the third a lot. The skull is really humorous. My favorite is the "face," the negative and positive spaces work really well. You have an interesting design style and the B&W is perfect.

Smidders, those are very, very nice! I really like them. There are lots of nice things I could point out, but probably the one feature that immediately grabbed me was your consistent use of the granular / sand texture on all of them. That ties them together very nicely.

BTW, realize that the above high complements are coming from someone that is just about as far on the opposite end of the photographic spectrum as you can get. I have lots of photographic images that have been in wide circulation (glossy corporate brochures), exhibited, currently hung in local offices as decorative wall art, used in advertising, etc. but almost every one of mine is highly conventional / representational photography. For my own enjoyment, I do abstract compositions, but they don't sell and are of little interest in the circles I travel.

Again, GREAT job!

Tom M

Back