What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XRetouch

xversion1

Hi! This is my new retouch. I would love to see your comments :cheesygrin:
sunset_on_the_boat_before_and_after_by_xversion1-d5nw0ta.jpg

Pretty good...

Though the quality of the picture seems less than the last one you did and it kind of effects to outcome somewhat.

You're really good at this!

My only critique is the lens flare, I hate Photoshop's generic lens flare, I can spot it anywhere! :p

What I tend to do is use Video Copilot's Optical Flares plugin for After Effects (since there's endless lens flare customization and render out 1 frame to fit my Photoshop canvas

Pretty good...

Though the quality of the picture seems less than the last one you did and it kind of effects to outcome somewhat.
Thanks! I wish I could have a DSLR camera, but I only own a digital camera Canon PowerShot SX 150. It can't take highres photo or RAW file for me to do retouch efficiency.

You're really good at this!

My only critique is the lens flare, I hate Photoshop's generic lens flare, I can spot it anywhere! :p

What I tend to do is use Video Copilot's Optical Flares plugin for After Effects (since there's endless lens flare customization and render out 1 frame to fit my Photoshop canvas
Thanks! I love Photoshop and After Effect, unfortunately my laptop too weak to run After Effect. I don't know how to add lens frare more realistic.

Back