What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop logo request! Please

DJ Power Tech

Hello all gurus from this forum.
I actually am not an DJ, I am house music producer so I dont want
DJ decks.I am looking for simple clean logo with combination of letters
and simbols to make it neat.
I made one myself:
408277_504821329546116_1250147953_n.png
But I aint happy with it.
I am looking for something like this:
photo4_zpsc7878620.png
I do music for free and cannot afford buying logo
Please make me one :)

I made this logo in question....

So I guess I could rustle something up for you.

Hummm...small world ain't it? I thought I would try this just for practice. I'm sure Inkz will give you exactly what you need.

I made this logo in question....

So I guess I could rustle something up for you.

photo4_zpsc7878620-Logo.jpg

Last edited:
Like I said...just for practice. Inkz is wayyyyy better. He'll help you out I'm sure. However, if your wanting a new logo you might consider offering to pay for it in the freelance area here.

However, if your wanting a new logo you might consider offering to pay for it in the freelance area here.
That will hardly be possible. Maybe in nearly future. I make music for free because I cannot get money with it.
I will be 18 in 4 months and even then I need to get publishing company to get money.

OIC OK You did fine on the first part of it, why not do the rest of it?
That will hardly be possible. Maybe in nearly future. I make music for free because I cannot get money with it.
I will be 18 in 4 months and even then I need to get publishing company to get money.

Oh, thanks rufi. Boo. Since I made one with an arrow but didn't know why, lol.

Well, this logo attempt is probably too busy, given my tendency to gild the lily, but I can tone it down, really I can. And change the arrow into more of a "J." What a dork I am :rolleyes:

DPT.jpg

I think maybe the texture all over is too much and I could make the letters solid color instead. The background may also be overpowering. Anyway, if you like the idea. let me know if you have suggestions.

Here is one with some simplification

DPT_arrowJ.jpg

without all the fluff

DJPT_simple.jpg

Last edited:

Back